Great! You’re looking for Vinyl Banners.
The next step is to find out what size banner you need.
- There isn’t a standard size for banners, so you’ll need to figure out how wide and how tall you will need the banner to be.
- All banners come standard with a hem and grommets. You may want to keep any important art/text away from the edges.
- Select from our standard print colors, or let us know if you need a specific PMS color.
- Click here to see our standard color chart.
- PMS stands for Pantone Matching System. This is a specific color code that has specific mix requirements. These requirements mean that you can request items from multiple vendors, and the color from each vendor will be the same.
- Keep in mind, though, that digitally printed items have variations in the way the inks are mixed. We digitally print in CMYK, so if you need an exact match, you will need to supply the CMYK breakdown.
- CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black. This is similar to the ink breakdown used in most desktop printers.
- There is an additional fee for each PMS match requested.
- Full Color files will be printed based on the colors in the file you submit. The only change we will make to the colors is to convert them to CMYK if necessary.
- ALL BANNERS ARE DIGITALLY PRINTED
- Banner stock only comes in white, but we can print edge to edge (full bleed).
The hardest part – the design!
- If you have already designed your sign, you can upload your design file to us. Easy peasy!
- If you haven’t and need help, just let us know what you need the sign to say and we’ll design it for you! Don’t worry, we always send a proof for you to review and change as needed. Nothing is actually printed until you sign off on it.
- Standard banners are printed 1 sided on 13oz matte vinyl.
- 2 sided banners are printed on 18oz matte vinyl.
- 8oz mesh banners are also available.
Whew, that’s a lot of information! Are you ready to get started? If you are, just click here to go to our Banner Quote Request Form.